Wednesday 22 November 2017

Theory submission


So, I needed to bring a little sparkle into my theory document and timing wasn't on my side. My aim was to create chapter names using foiling - this costs a little fortune and requires 2 weeks lead time - not happening!

My solution was to have mirror foil vinyl cut and apply them to acetate sheets myself. The cutting and weeding was done by Mark from Compucut - they only took 1 day. And, I did the application overnight....this was quite a relaxing process. I have been feeling slightly sorry for myself as I haven't been able to get to my Christmas decorating, so this was a good substitute....with some jazzy Christmas tunes in the background!

I have included my abstract below so you can get a brief overview of the theory document.


No comments:

Post a Comment